GOOD FOR BUSINESS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Our foodservice disposables are designed and manufactured to provide an affordable, hygienic, and aesthetically pleasing solution so your customers can enjoy food on the go, without any negative impact on the environment.
Plus, with sustainability and eco-conscious living fast-gaining popularity among consumers, our sustainable packaging solutions are good for business, too.
FOOD PACKAGING THAT DOESN’T COST THE EARTH
We offer sustainable food packaging supplies made from plants, not oil, for businesses who, like us, want to preserve and protect the environment for current and future generations.
With a wide and varied range of products – from coffee cups and cold drink cups, to plates, bowls and trays, napkins, bags and more – so, whatever you’re serving, we’ve got an eco-friendly food packaging solution for it.
EFFICIENT AND CARBON NEUTRAL MANUFACTURING
As the first packaging company in Australia and New Zealand to become carbon neutral, we strive to minimise any negative impacts our business has on the environment. Sustainable and responsible manufacturing is at the core of what we do, that’s why our production facilities are certified to ISO environmental, quality and food safety standards.
WE CONCEIVE, DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE FOR A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
We use rapidly renewable sustainably sourced materials that are non-toxic throughout their lifecycle for our packaging products. Our products are certified carbon neutral and after use, can be either recycled, commercially and/or home composted.
Each of our production facilities is selected based on their ongoing commitment to reduce the environmental impact of their operations along with their willingness and ability to innovate. Production facilities are certified to ISO14001 environmental standards; this ensures the production facilities implement processes and procedures to protect the local environment in which they operate.
BioPak BioBoard Chip Box
BioPak BioBoard Chip BoxBioPak BioBoard Chip Box is made from FSC® certified paper, our paper boxes and trays are home and commercially compostable and recyclable in kerb-side recycling.
- BioBoard Boxes and Trays are made from FSC® certified paper, ensuring that they are manufactured from materials sourced from sustainably-managed forests. Well-managed forests provide clean air and water, maintain soil quality, preserve biodiversity and habitats, and sequester CO2, among many other ecosystem services.
- BioBoard is commercially compostable and recyclable in kerb-side recycling.
- Our Bioboard range have a 12 months shelf life from date of purchase.
- Product size: 70mm L x 45mm W x 90mm H
- Carton size: 60cm L x 24cm W x 45cm H
- Carton total weight: 8.4kg
- Pieces per carton: 500
- Pieces per sleeve: 50
BioPak Cocktail Napkins
BioPak Cocktail NapkinsBioPak Cocktail Napkins are made with FSC® certified pulp and are certified carbon neutral. Available in three colours, these napkins are two ply and are suitable for catering and cocktail food. They are home compostable and recyclable if not too soiled. BioNapkins are the most eco-friendly option and are able to be customised with free print options. View Product Brochure Here
2-PLY BLACK CORNER EMBOSSED COCKTAIL BIONAPKINBioNapkins are made with FSC® certified pulp and are certified carbon neutral. Custom printing available.
2-PLY WHITE CORNER EMBOSSED COCKTAIL BIONAPKINBioNapkins are made with FSC® certified pulp and are certified carbon neutral. Custom printing available.
2-PLY NATURAL CORNER EMBOSSED COCKTAIL BIONAPKINBioNapkins are made with FSC® certified pulp and are certified carbon neutral. Custom printing available.
BioPak Art Series Double Wall Hot Cups
BioPak Art Series Double Wall Hot CupsBioPak Art Series Double Wall Hot Cups feature limited edition Art Series designs. Available in four sizes with matching universal lids, these cups are made with paper sourced from managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants not oil. IMAGE AS A GUIDE ONLY. Cartons contain up to three different art cups with new artists featured every two months. Pictured here are designs from the latest Art Series. Unfortunately, we cannot sell individual art cups and cannot guarantee which prints, or which series of prints will be in each carton. Paper BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic lining made from plants, not oil. They are the only cups certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand. This cup fits our small 80mm diameter lids.
- We make the ordinary extraordinary by offering the humble paper cup as a canvas to promote talented New Zealand and Australian artists and connect consumers to the environment. #biocupartseries
- BioCups paper is sourced from managed plantations and coated with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants not oil. We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation. We print with soy or water-based inks.
- We have a universal lid solution in our Art Series range – our large sized lids fit all our 8, 12 & 16 90mm diameter BioCups.
- Our paper biocups and lids have a 12 month shelf life from date of purchase.
- Read more about choosing a single wall or double wall cup?
- View Product Brochure here
8oz Art Series BioCup 90mm
8oz Art Series BioCup 80mm
12oz Art Series BioCup
16oz Art Series BioCup
BioPak Paper BioStraws – Cocktail
BioPak Paper BioStraws - CocktailBioPak Paper BioStraws are made from 3 ply premium grade FSC® certified paper sourced from managed plantations, and are carbon neutral, recyclable, commercially and home compostable. These straws are available in a range of colours and prints. It’s no secret that plastic straws are wreaking havoc on the environment. But there are still times where consumers prefer to use a straw. So, to lower the impact on the environment, we now offer BioStraws made from FSC® certified paper. BioStraws are made from FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certified paper sourced from managed plantations. There is no coating.
- Product size: 120mm L x 4.5mm W x 0mm H
- Paper weight: 135 + 135 + 80gsm
- Carton size: 25.5cm L x 23.4cm W x 16.6cm H
- Carton total weight: 1.7kg
- Pieces per carton: 2,500
- Pieces per sleeve: 250
BioStraws are made from 3 ply premium grade FSC® certified paper sourced from managed plantations. FSC forest management certification confirms that the forest is being managed in a way that preserves the natural ecosystem and benefits the lives of local people and workers, all while ensuring it remains economically viable.
These straws are carbon neutral, recyclable, commercially and home compostable.
Our beautifully designed paper straws come in various shapes and colours. They are eco-friendly, stylish, functional and come in various sizes to suit any drink – the perfect choice for your smoothie or cocktail!
BioPak are proud to support and promote the arts community. Impress your customers with our art series straws that will add some taste to your drinks.